- Initial location scouting assistance based on locations list
- Assistance in securing competitive rates on housing and accommodations through a partnership with Visit Baton Rouge
- Free permitting
- Liaison services between production companies, the community and local government throughout the entire production schedule
- Host initial production meeting between the filmmakers and the relevant city agencies prior to each production to ensure the production is adhering to the city’s film permitting process
In partnership with the Office of The Honorable Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome and Visit Baton Rouge, The Baton Rouge Film Commission (BRFC) works to grow the local film and television industry to create a sustainable economic impact for our community and to keep our area as a top global film friendly location!
special thanks to
We are here to support and grow the film and television industry in Baton Rouge, that includes providing services to the productions, crew, vendors and community.
- Market Baton Rouge as a premiere location for film and TV productions at trade shows, film festivals, entertainment events, in industry publications and to studio executives
- Provide economic impact information to policy makers and city officials
- Provide free production services as listed
- Maintain online database of local crew, vendors and locations
- Ensure the quality of the filming experience for our community by requiring all productions to notify local residence and businesses if they are going to be affected by filming or road closures
- Keep the community informed of opportunities to get involved
- Support and promote local film culture, including local film festivals, education programs and events